Image/Video Processing: Machine Learning and Decompressed Video Enhancement.
- Major in Control Engineering
- Advisor: Prof. Yongbing Zhang
Tsinghua University(THU), Beijing, China
Sept. 2015 - Jul. 2018
M.E., Department of Automation
- Major in Automation
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing, China
Sept. 2011 - Jul. 2015
B.E., Department of Automation
- Postgraduate Courses: Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing, Convex Optimization, Stochastic Processes, Modern Signal Processing, Data Mining, Pattern Recognition.
- Undergraduate Courses: Data Structure, Circuit Theory, Principle of Microcomputer, Principle of Automatic Control, Signals and Systems.
- Tao Shen , Yulun Zhang, Yongbing Zhang, and Qionghai Dai, "Decompressed video enhancement via accurate regression prior," Visual Communications and Image Processing ( VCIP ), 2016. ( Oral )
- Yongbing Zhang, Tao Shen , and Qionghai Dai, "A depth image recovery method"," China Patent No.201610031320.2
- Yongbing Zhang, Tao Shen , and Qionghai Dai, "A video inter-frame enhancement method based on Deep Neural Network"," China Patent No.201710084742.0
Honors and Awards
- 2016.10: Third Prize Scholarship of Tsinghua University
- 2012.09: National Encouragement scholarship
- Programming: C/C++, Python, Linux, SQL, Scala, CUDA.
- Useful tools: Caffe, Tensorflow, Visual Studio, Matlab, Spark, Excel.